Castello di Mesola (Interior)

The Castello di Mesola was commissioned by Alfonso II (the last Duke of Ferrara) during the second half of the sixteenth century. At the time, it was used as hospitality during the hunting season. It was enclosed within the fortification walls of the entire complex. Today, it is used as the Municipal Library and Historic archive.

Scan by:
Uploaded on:
Width dimensions (cm):
Length dimensions (cm):
Heigth dimensions (cm):

Andrea De Haro

2/11/21, 03:54

820

1700

460

Castello di Mesola (Interior)

____________For additional information regarding the ongoing Scan Archive of our ARC571 Survey of Italian Architecture Class, please reach out to ____________________________dprofeta@syr.edu