GARDEN OF SENSES
Project by: Vivian & Laura
Drawing back to the abundant ornamentation of the Renaissance and Roman architectures, the Garden of senses in Maremma territory intends to reclaim the visual abundance and richness of the architectureal surfaces through the developed techniques of patterning.
By creating a series of garden spaces with fully or partially controlled nature, the project brings together different types of garden spaces with different sensual experiences.
We see today’s nature as a product of people’s historical engagement with the environment and everything that surrounds them. Every part of the Earth has been more or less affected and changed by humanity.
1. Photogrammetry scans of cracked asphalt walk way and digital texture mapping.
2. Derived seams and edges and their combination.
3. Texture mapping experimentations with simple patterning.
4. Previous production ground research rendering - olive orchards.
5. Composite ground form and shadow.
6. Composite ground texturing mapping.
7. Edges, divisions, garden, program diagrams.
8. Volume, wlakway, material, patterning diagrams.
9. Final ground aerial view.
10. Final ground Section.
11. Final ground interior details.
12. Final ground near views.